The focus: exploring opportunities in mobile payments, with speakers including Facebook, Nokia, Visa and Boku.
The Platinum Partner for Monetising Mobile was OpenMarket, the Premium Gold Partners were Nokia and InMobi, Gold Partners were Visa, TPay from Tanla and Mach, and the Silver Partners were Bango, Incentivated and AppSnips.
There was also some serious networking taking place, as the event started at 4.30pm and ended late, with food and drinks for all attendees.
Among the many companies attending the event were Flirtomatic, SLA, Virgin Media, Travelex, Yell Group, Vodafone, Square Enix Telenor, Koch Media, Jesta, Ministry of Sound and many others.
* Fergal Walker, head of mobile partnerships, Facebook EMEA
* Mary Carol Harris, VP of innovation and new product, Visa Europe Mobile
* James Patmore, MD of EMEA, Boku
* Amanda Rosenberg, associate business development manager for mobile, Google (EMEA)
* Charles Damen, VP of content and apps, Mach Mobile
* Rob Jonas, MD, InMobi EMEA
* James Davlouros, VP of business discovery, Mastercard
* Anil Malhotra, VP of alliances, Bango
* Tamar Shachar, MD, AppSnips
* David Sheridan, director, market development, OpenMarket
* Yatin Pahwa, head of strategy (digital commerce), Nokia
* Gautam Sabharwal, director of global business development, Tanla Mobile
Here’s a roundup of our live coverage at the event.
More more information about upcoming Monetising Mobile events, contact Katy Grant on +44 (0)1992 535 646.