Cookies that may be used on NewBay Media Europe Ltd websites:
- Site performance cookies help make your navigation around the site a smoother experience.
- Anonymous analytics cookies help us gather various anonymous information about the number of people visiting the site and what they do when they get there and so on.
- Geotargeting cookies are other anonymous cookies that help us see where our visitors are coming from.
- Registration cookies are used on a few of our sites to help the log-in process, remembering your preferences and whether you are already logged in or not.
- Advertising cookies – our advertisements have their own cookies to monitor how many people have seen an advert and how many times they have seen it.
- Other third party cookies may be used for functions such as social media sharing, enabling the third parties to measure the activity.
Turning Cookies off
All modern browsers have settings in their preferences/options menus that enable you to prevent your computer storing cookies. This may limit some websites’ functionality. Google Analytics has created a Google Analytics Opt-out plug-in for most popular browsers to selectively block Google Analytics cookies.
To manage your Google privacy controls go to: myaccount.google.com
For a comprehensive guide to privacy issues and internet advertising, go to the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s Your Online Choices.