- Advertising Content Done Right: Digiday evaluates how and why several pieces of advertising content from top publishers work.
- Six Lessons from Buzzfeed on Creating Native Ads People Want to Share: Buzzfeed’s VP of agency and strategy shares some of the principles behind their native ad strategy.
- Success in Native Advertising Hinges on Preserving Best Practices: Pam Horan of the Online Publisher’s Association lays out a a few important native advertising considerations.
Social Media Marketing
- What’s the Open Rate of Your Social Content: Good data from Marketing Daily that provides some insight into the which types of social content are the most effective.
- 7 Tips for Igniting Your Content with Social Media: Mashable’s checklist for maximizing content in social media.
Content Marketing Best Practices:
- How You Can Make It or Break It with Content: Analysis and highlights from a B2B-focused content marketing study.
- Cultivating Content for Customers: Content marketing lessons in the form of gardening tips.
- B2B Content Marketing Success on the Rise for Small Businesses: Takeaways from the Content Marketing Institute’s research report, “B2B Small Business Content Marketing: 2014 Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends – North America.”
PR Best Practices (PDFs):
- How to Write an Online Press Release Guide
- Guide to Blogging for Business
- 20 Ways to Improve Marketing from Silverpop
- 20 Ways to Personalize Email and Web Content