The broadcast technology industry converged on London’s BAFTA to debate and learn around subjects such as Ultra-HD, emerging standards, whether the fate of 3DTV is linked with 4K and much more.
Hosted by leading trade title TVBEurope, the Beyond HD Masters 2013 event sought to provide answers to three key questions:
– If high definition is the new standard definition, then what’s beyond HD?
– Is 4K the next target for high-end TV production, broadcast and display?
– What role for 3D in the future – niche curiosity or mass acceptance?
– Michel Chabrol, Director, Digital Cinema, 3D & Ultra HD, Eutelsat
– George Jarrett, Contributing Editor, TVBEurope & The IBC Daily
– Anthony Geffen, CEO and Executive Producer, Atlantic Productions
– mStephan Heimbecher, Head of Innovations & Standards/Products & Operations, Technology, Sky Deutschland
– Jack Wetherill, Senior Market Analyst, Futuresource
– Duncan Humphreys, Creative Content Director, CAN Communicate
– Gwenaël Le Lay, Perceived Quality Team Manager, France Telecom/Orange Labs
– Richard Lindsay-Davies, CEO, Digital TV Group
– Richard Mills, CTO, ONSIGHT
– David Wood, Chair, DVB CM – UHDTV & DM – 3DTV
For more information about Beyond HD Masters 2013 or next year’s event, please contact our Event Manager Sarah.Harris@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0) 207 354 6001.