The fifth Monetising Mobile event, hosted by Mobile Entertainment (ME), took place at One Wimpole Street in London last night and looked at the revolution hitting the mobile ad market.
In the era of touch screens, hi-def displays and faster processors, the industry is looking beyond the static banners and text tags that have characterised mobile advertising to date.
Instead, it’s exploring rich media formats – formats that embrace video, 3D, swipe, social media integration and more.
ME convened a bunch of experts to discuss these technologies and their impact on developers, publishers, brands, agencies and advertisers.
More than a hundred delegates attended the event, which was follwed by drinks and networking.
* Dan Rosen, CEO EMEA, Joule
* Nic Cumisky, Senior Industry Manager (Mobile), Google
* Aneesh Karve, Product Manager, Amobee
* Mark Slade, CEO, 4th Screen
* Christopher Kahler, Qriously (TBC)
* Ben Williams, Business Development, Sprout Europe
* James Connelly, CEO, Fetch Media
* Amit Kotecha, senior mobile & networks manager, IAB
* Xavier Facon, CTO, Crisp
* Eamonn Carey, general manager EMEA, Kiip
* Paul Childs, CMO, Adfonic
Monetising Mobile is supported by InMobi (Platinum Partner), Adfonic (Gold Partner), MediaLets (Gold Partner), Crisp Media (Silver Partner), and Kiip (Drinks Reception Partner).
For more infomation about Monetitising Mobile conferences contact Katy Phillips on +44 (0)1992 535 647.